Are you or a family member involved with a children’s aid society in Ontario?

pdfDownload the attached Legal Rights Resource to learn more about:

  • The rights of youths in care of a children's aid society (CAS)
  • How to file a complaint about a CAS
  • The role of the Office of the Children’s Lawyer (OCL) in child protection cases
  • The role of the Office of the Provincial Advocate for Children and Youth
  • How to find a lawyer
  • Alternative Dispute Resolution in Child Protection
  • Where to get more information