Continued Care & Support for Youth
Continue Care & Support for Youth (CCSY) aims to help youth support themselves to live on their own, access counselling, and other supports and programs.
Additional Supports for Youth
There are many support programs for young people who have been in the care of a Children’s Aid Society. Youth who have been in the care of a Children’s Aid Society, or who are leaving care, can contact their society for more information about the programs available.
Here are some programs youth can ask about:
- Continued Care and Support for Youth
- Voluntary Youth Service Agreement
- Aftercare Benefits Initiative
- Transition and Life Skills programs
- Registered Education Savings Plan
- Support for Post-Secondary Education and Training
- Mentorship and Orientation programs
Additional information about these programs can be found here.
For more information about Continue Care & Support for Youth (CCSY), please visit this link.